If you have frizzy, dry and overtreated hair like I do, you surely wonder how to achieve that silky, shiny hair we see on commercials. I can say that I got a bit closer to the answer with CHI Keratin Silk Infusion.
Keratin and protein hair treatments are a great way to repair and fortify dry and damaged hair. So, after reading a bunch of hair product reviews I purchased CHI Keratin Silk Infusion. So far I have been loving this product and I use it on a daily basis. It transforms my dry, brittle and lifeless hair within minutes, adding shine and smoothness! And, to my greatest surprise, this keratin formula doesn’t make my hair heavy or greasy and I can re-apply it everyday without having to wash my hair afterwards.
CHI Keratin Silk Infusion is an oil-like leave-in keratin hair reconstructing treatment that claims to heal, moisturize and protect the hair by smoothing the hair cuticle. Use this product to:
- repair damaged hair
- improve elasticity and prevent future damage
- retain moisture and smooth the hair cuticles
- restore hair softness and shine
How to Use
The instructions on the label recommend using CHI Keratin Silk Infusion on a damp, towel-dried hair. I sometimes apply it before I blow-dry but I feel the effect is more vivid if I use the product on dry hair and lock it with a flat iron straightener or a curling wand afterwards. Only a few drops are enough for my mid-length hair, so one bottle goes a long way!
What I liked
- Instantly makes the hair smooth and shiny
- Reduces fly-always
- Does not make hair greasy
- Smells nice
- Protects from heat and future damage
- Claims to have long-lasting results (have not used the treatment long enough to say whether this is true, but I love to think it will improve my hair in the long run)
What I didn’t like
- I hoped the product would reduce the appearance of split ends but I haven’t noticed such effect so far. Other than that, this keratin treatment is perfect.
In summary, I really love using CHI Keratin Silk Infusion and in my opinion it is worth every cent of its price (approximately €25.00). If you are looking for super fast results, this product will definitely do the job.
What hair products are you using to improve the strength and elasticity of your hair?